Saturday, March 31, 2012

March fun

I have apparently missed a few weeks of fun! I am glad I had my phone to remind me. As I was looking through some of these pictures I realized I never posted any of these...

How cute is the photo of the kids holding hands next to the fountains. As hard as it was trying to keep them out of the water as they got braver and braver, it was worth while to see the excitement on their faces as they ran across the area in fear of one of the water streams getting them soaked. Matty, Ben and Sascha had a great time playing after dinner and yogurt.
We finally made it out to Aaron's baseball game. Cameron pointed at the ball a few dozen times and said "Ball"

Photobucket


The kids just love being outside, so playing out in the yard has been a favorite. Either picking rocks, or picking flowers, or playing with a watering can, they keep themselves very busy. Cameron attempts to do just about everything that Sascha does to keep up with her. We also did some planting in our so call "Herb Garden". Sascha helped me plant carrots, turnips, cantaloupe, green onion, mint, and thanks to Baba for planting tomatoes. We also celebrated Deda's 65th Birthday at PF Changs and I must say the kids were on their best behavior! Sascha was busy w/her Tag Books and ate her entire chicken and rice meal, and Cameron was totally content people watching and then eating in his high chair, so it was a very enjoyable eating out experience.

Photobucket


A Few more of us playing inside with some awesome star sunglasses, cars and crafts, and playing outsidePhotobucket

No comments: