Sunday, November 6, 2011

Instagram Photo post

Jeromey's cousin Josh was in San Diego for a visit and we got to spend 2 weekends with him which was a lot of fun. One of the days we went hiking at Torrey Pines (Sascha wasn't there because she was having way too much fun at Disneyland with Grandma, Grandpa and her cousins). Meanwhile we took full advantage of only having to take care of one kid. This was Cameron's first time in the backpack hiking and he loved it. The expression on his face once he was lifted up onto Jeromey's back was priceless. It was an ear to ear grin! I only wish I captured it. About 30 minutes into the hike he fell asleep, and once we got down to the beach he wanted out of the backpack. It was another 15 minute walk to the car, so I think he did pretty well.
The other few pictures are from our night out at Dave & Buster's celebrating our friend's birthday. Cameron loves the toy where you push the balls in, I was so surprised to see him able to actually locate the holes and push the balls in.

Photobucket


Here are a few more of the kids playing in the tent. It's Sascha's princess tent, and sometimes she wants Cameron in and is very inviting and other times she screams "No boys in the tent!"
Another picture of Sascha right before her first day at the Montessori school... which she seems to adjust well to. Ferris wheel from the Del Sur Festival... I took way too many photos of it with the sun going down. I just loved how cool it looked! Bath Time. Sascha patiently waiting to get her pictures taken at a Infantino shoot. Wonder if I will actually see any photos from it? It was a campaign called "Everybody plays" and I submitted her picture and a few weeks later she was part of the shoot. Kind of fun! Also I got to meet Kelle Hampton from Florida because she was the photographer. I love reading her blog, and actually found out about this shoot from her. Every time I think I don't have the time to update this blog or don't really have the motivation to do it, I read hers and it inspires me to update more often, to take more pictures, and to make more fun memories with my kids.

The next few are from the kids getting dressed up for Sebastian's Bday party. A little pre-Halloween dress up. Sascha was Rapunzel & Cameron was Spiderman (Halloween pictures coming soon...) Daddy with both kiddos in the morning (usually letting mommy sleep in on the weekend, which I am oh so thankful for). Daddy with Cameron out to breakfast. Mommy's night out. We went out downtown, dinner, dancing, drinking... lots of fun! It's been a while.
Cameron asleep in the car.
Photobucket

No comments: