We went to visit our friends Leslie and Matt who just had a baby 3 weeks ago, so I finally got to meed Anderson who decided to come a few weeks early! He was so tiny - almost 7 lbs, much like a little doll, and so peaceful, I just kept staring at him, thinking in just a few weeks I'll be holding a baby that belongs to me. He is an adorable little peanut, it will be fun to watch them play together when they get a little bigger :)
We have the crib set up already, but still waiting for the dresser since the one we picked up was damaged. I am hoping it will come in this weekend so we have Thanksgiving week to finish setting everything up, it's all definitely coming together nicely. I can't wait till my baby shower on Saturday, I know there will be some surprises there too, since everyone has been very hush hush about the details on it.
Week 35 Development:
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment