Thursday, November 15, 2007

Baby shower at work - it was a surprise!

Little did I know that my coworkers have been planning a shower for me.

I was caught completely off guard since another coworker Steve is retiring so we went to lunch for his retirment celebration and I was told that we were having dessert for him in a few hours after lunch in a conference room. So I walked into this room thinking that we're still celebrating Steve, only to have a completely clueless look on my face when I found out that people were actually there for Jeromey and I. He of course knew what was going on the whole time. My face turned bright red, I got pretty emotional and speechless. It was a very nice surprise to say the least. I got lots of baby goodies from everyone and a very pretty signed a frame.
Here are some pictures, the cake was delicious!

No comments: