A while back I saw an open casting for "Everybody Plays" campaign for Infantino a Toy company based in San Diego and Step 2. I came accross it by pure accident while reading Kelle Hampton's blog (one of my favorites!)
She was the photographer for this shoot which was really cool.
I submitted Sascha's and Cameron's photos sometime in September, and at the end of October I heard back from them. They ended up picking Sascha for it. I took her to her first photo shoot which was held at a private residence in Scripps Ranch. It was nice considering it was in San Diego and fairly close to our house, I would have never done it if it was in LA or somewhere.
She was the photographer for this shoot which was really cool.
I submitted Sascha's and Cameron's photos sometime in September, and at the end of October I heard back from them. They ended up picking Sascha for it. I took her to her first photo shoot which was held at a private residence in Scripps Ranch. It was nice considering it was in San Diego and fairly close to our house, I would have never done it if it was in LA or somewhere.
So at first she didn't want to change into the clothes they gave us, but she did cooperate with them doing her hair. At first they were going to leave it down or do 2 pony tails (which I wish they did), but then they decided on a high bun updo hair which hid all her pretty curls... but it still turned out cute.
She did pretty well when taking pictures, didn't seem too shy, followed instructions most of the time, basically played with the toys they gave her while Kelle took photos. Afterwards she really didn't want to change back into her own clothes, she said the clothes she had on were soft, she cracks me up.
They actually happened to use 2 of her photos. One of them without her face in it, is on their home page, it's a link to a promotional video of one of the products that they were shooting for called "HappiTaps. And another one is the laundry toy she was playing with. A few weeks ago they also sent 2 more photos for me to keep. She looks like she is biting her lower lip in both of them, so they are really not that great of pictures, but those are the ones they emailed to me. It was a fun experience.
The top two I saw used on their websites, and the bottom two photos were the ones I got.
Who knows may be there are some in print ads too?

No comments:
Post a Comment