Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rolling Over

A few days before turning 4 months old, you started to consistently roll over. Seems like it's much easier for you to roll on a softer surface like the crib mattress. On the floor you've only done it a few times. Good job little guy, we are already so proud of your accomplishments.

Another thing you started doing this week is little sit ups in your bouncer or swing. It's like you're trying to sit up already. So cute... and drooly when you're sitting. I sure hope you're not getting any teeth just yet. I love your huge toothless grin. Sascha has been making you smile a lot lately, and sometimes you will even giggle. She loves to make you smile and get a reaction when she is around you. Also I've discovered that you may be a bit ticklish under your arm pits... it's so funny trying to tickle you and watch you squirm and squeal. Too cute! I need to make a new video soon. I am afraid when I start work I will be struggling to find the time to do this sort of thing on a regular basis.

Here is a little video I added!

No comments: