So after your exciting roll overs, you haven't really done many since. Your new things is rolling on your side from being on your back. After doing it multiple times I find you completely turned around 180 degrees from the initial place I put you down.
You did well with your shots at the doctors. You didn't like the taste of the one they put in your mouth, and the other two shots also weren't a fan, but once I picked you up you calmed down and by the time we were back in the car you were asleep. I wasn't sure if we should get your shots since once again you caught Sascha's little cold. The symptoms are a bit worse this time around. Your nose is super stuffed up and it makes you cough. Not fun! You are not eating as well either... but hopefully you are on the mend.
Stats:
Length: 25.5 inches - 66%
Weight: 14 lbs - 25%
Head: 16 inches - 10%
Funny but Sascha was also exactly 14 lbs, but at her 6 month appointment. Looks like you are about 2 months ahead.
You did something cute on the way back from the doctors appointment. While driving, I hear this buzzing noise and I look back and see that you got a hold of the little froggy toy that's hanging off the carrier arm, and have been pulling it down. You pull it down, it gathers back up, you pull it down, and it goes right up. You must have kept doing it at least a dozen times and it's the first time you reached up and actually grabbed something completely on your own. I've been putting things in your hands and you hold on to that, but this was totally you.
Here are some latest photos of my handsome little boy.

You just love sucking on your hands & thumbs

All smiles

Sitting up in a chair... looking serious
No comments:
Post a Comment