There are so many things to be thankful for, and this one is definitely at the top of the list.
I love having a little girl...
I love getting hugs and kisses every day...
I love to see Sascha's little sleepy head smile when she comes next to our bed in the morning...
I love seeing you try new things at the park...
I love reading to you...
I love hearing you speak Russian...
I love watching you learn new things...
I love seeing you be a daddy's girl and have such a special bond together...
I can go on and on...
We had a great Mother's day, even though I was still a little sick, we just kept it really low key. We had a great breakfast/brunch at my sister's house with baba and deda. Then we went home for your nap and afterwords I snapped some photos of you near a park in Scripps Ranch where we attempted to feed the ducks (apparently they're not very hungry after 5pm), so most of them flew away from us. Then we went to have dinner and had Yogurt and Boba for dessert! You loved it and so did we!
In the morning you showed me what you and daddy colaborated on. It was a very cute sign that you signed which I now have on my wall at work, and the day before you guys snapped lots of pictures and made a blog for me... just like the one I write about you, except this one was to tell me why you love me, and all the things we do together. It was so cute...
Happy Mother’ Day Mommy!
Daddy always comes up with such sweet surprises to make me feel special! I am definitely one lucky mommy to one adorable little munchkin!
2 comments:
omg that's adorable!!! what a great idea, Jeromey (I mean...Sascha) is so creative!
That sounds like a really nice mother's day! I'm excited to hang out with y'all when I come home :)
Awwww... that's supper sweet :) Happy Mother's day!!!
Post a Comment