Your first time at the snow was a blast! We finally got to go up to the mountains with a few friends and brought you along. Although you were the only kid there, I think you were pretty entertained most of the time.
Here are a few highlights from our trip.
We spent 2 nights in a cabin in Lake Arrowhead. Saturday morning daddy went snowboarding with Oleg and some friends in Big Bear, then you & I and our friend Karen came to meet up with everyone and I went snowboarding for a few hours while you & daddy played in the snow. Then I joined you two before it got too cold to be outside.
You guys built a snowman, which you were very proud of, and slid down the big hill on your butts (we didn't bring the sleds that day). At first you didn't want to wear gloves, but once you started to pick up snow you complained that it was cold and finally agreed to put the gloves on. After a while you tried to eat the snow too. We all had a good day returning back to the cabin totally exhausted.
The next day we decided to just take you up to play in more snow, so we parked on the side of the road on the way up to the ski resorts, and took the sleds down to an open area. At first you really enjoyed being pulled on the sled, but after you sort of fell out going up the hill, you weren't too fond of it. So, we decided to take a break and build another snowman (mickey snowman... I must say it was the cutest snowman I've ever built... although I mostly took pictures and daddy was working on the snowman) and you had so much fun helping us, patting & patting more snow around it. At one point you started to take snow off the first sphere and put onto the second one.
After the snow mickey was finished, we sled a few times, and I crashed into the bush with you... sorry it was totally my fault, I should have moved the sled over more and I didn't. You got a bit scared and started crying, even though no one got hurt, daddy rushed to save us and we all kind of got stuck in the snow. Good times together! We packed up and drove back home. You slept most of the way home which was a good indication of how we tired you out.
Here are a few highlights from our trip.







No comments:
Post a Comment