Over the weekend I took your walker toy outside and let you walk out in the back yard with it, and you were so excited, there was such a long stretch you were able to just keep going and going until you hit the wall, then I would just turn you around and you walked the other way until you ran into something else like a table of the fence. :) You got on your knees a few times and picked up a bunch of leaves so had to clean up a bit, but all worth it for how much fun you were having. Once in a while you'd look up with a huge grin on your face or with your tongue out! I think you're going to love playing out in the back yard pretty soon.
We also had a fun time at the Hilltop park which is less than a few minutes away from our house, although driving distance because it's on a huge hill. What an amazing view, plus I can't believe I haven't been there before while living in PQ for a long time... it's almost embarrassing to admit. Well in any case you had a blast swinging, going down the slide, and walking all around. I am pretty sure we'll be back soon!

Swinging away
Go Zebra Go!
Wow... that was a bit scary to do on my own, thanks for the rush Daddy!
Look at me walking!!!

Does that mean I am officially a toddler?
We also had a fun time at the Hilltop park which is less than a few minutes away from our house, although driving distance because it's on a huge hill. What an amazing view, plus I can't believe I haven't been there before while living in PQ for a long time... it's almost embarrassing to admit. Well in any case you had a blast swinging, going down the slide, and walking all around. I am pretty sure we'll be back soon!

Swinging away
Go Zebra Go!
Wow... that was a bit scary to do on my own, thanks for the rush Daddy!
Look at me walking!!!
Does that mean I am officially a toddler?
On a side note I think you're definitely learning some words, "Ba" is ball! And one night when you were taking a bath you kept repeating the word turtle after daddy would say it, it was so close... a pretty complicated word!
Although "Daddy" is still your favorite word by far, you say it all the time with so much excitement!
The other thing you're now doing is instead of throwing food on the floor, you try to give the food back to me, into my palm, and then very happily say "Da", which also means "yes" in russian. You are pretty happy with yourself after you do that, it's like you think you're feeding me instead of the other way around. You still throw the food on the floor, in fact today at dinner as soon as I turned my back to go put something down, a ton of food ended up on the floor because you had fliped the bowl over... little mess maker!
Although "Daddy" is still your favorite word by far, you say it all the time with so much excitement!
The other thing you're now doing is instead of throwing food on the floor, you try to give the food back to me, into my palm, and then very happily say "Da", which also means "yes" in russian. You are pretty happy with yourself after you do that, it's like you think you're feeding me instead of the other way around. You still throw the food on the floor, in fact today at dinner as soon as I turned my back to go put something down, a ton of food ended up on the floor because you had fliped the bowl over... little mess maker!
1 comment:
Congratulations Sascha!
Post a Comment