The other cute thing you do is clap, you clap with one of your hands closed, almost into a closed fist, it's so funny! You wave hi and bye all the time.
You are getting more confident in your walking, sometimes turning around and walking the other way without sitting down. Also we have learned that you are a tough little cookie! You have of course taken a bunch of spills, but you seem to be handling them pretty well.
I am totally behind on videos, but here are 2 quick ones I put together. One of you dancing and pushing a ball around and walking :) and another one of you and the phone.
I am totally behind on videos, but here are 2 quick ones I put together. One of you dancing and pushing a ball around and walking :) and another one of you and the phone.
1 comment:
Her dancing is hilarious! And I love how she picks up the phone :) What a cutie!!
Post a Comment