Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday little Munchkin Sascha!

Oh my... is it really true? A year has flown by and now it's going to be a little toddler. Well not so fast, since you're not really a toddler until you start walking which you're not doing just yet.

Here are your 1 year old Stats:
weight - 19 lbs 10 oz (25%)
height - 30 inches (80%)
head circ. - 17 inches (7 %)

I was convinced that you were over 20 lbs, but looks like I was wrong! You sure are tall though, and have a small head (certainly doesn't seem like it!)
You had your 1 year shots and you weren't happy about them, you only got 2 of them, and we'll be coming back for the 3rd one in a little while. Ouch... I am so sorry for those!

Your newest accomplishments are standing by yourself for a brief period of time, although you do not yet stand up on your own. Also we've seen you take 2-3 steps on your own and then you leap into our arms. You cruise around the edges of furniture and you babble a ton. You love books and you even talk to the books, as well as the little bear that is in your crib, you talk to him as well. You favorite words are dada, daddy, or dad. I keep trying to get you to say mama again and you haven't in a while... You're eating more table foods, it's pretty messy, but I guess that's how you learn to feed yourself.
You're almost off the formula, since I have been mixing whole milk with it for a while.
Sometimes you still refuse your bottle at night, may be I should feed you dinner sooner... so that you are not as full come bed time.

You have gotten very playful. You flip pages in books, you put things inside containers and take them out like your fish tank. Also you love toys where you have to push a button to get music playing and often you even dance to it. You still love watching Wilbur in the mornings.
It is much harder to go places with you or friends houses, I constantly have to keep my eye on you. You crawl all over and pull up, and since not many houses are "child proof" it's a work out to keep up with you, but it's also a lot of fun to watch you go to a new place and explore everything.


Mommy and Sascha

I love this one!

sitting pretty in your adorable dress and balloons

You had a fun party. Family, friends, babies and lots of toys. Oh my how spoiled you are... here are some pictures from your big day.





that's my cake? Yep, grandma made it just for you!

You hated the hat... oh well!
The cake you tried, but very little... didn't care much for it

Thanks to all for my wonderful gifts! I am one spoiled little munchkin

1 comment:

Vanessa Roberts said...

Happy Birthday Sascha! Hope you enjoyed your special day, you are a beautiful, happy little girl, we wish you the best always