So I randomly noticed yesterday that another tooth popped up next to your other 2 on the bottom. It's actually pretty noticeable and I am surprised that I didn't see it sooner, but I guess I wasn't checking for any new teeth for a while and this one didn't look like it bothered you too much, so I really have no idea when it came, but I am guessing at least a week ago. :) You have 7 teeth now, but you don't really like to use them. We try and go through the chewing motions, but I keep seeing you just swallow things you put in your mouth. For example when you eat cereal or other pieces of food that you should really start breaking down w/your teeth, instead you swallow them whole, I end up having to break them into smaller pieces because I am afraid that they might get stuck. Hope you start doing that soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment