
Yep, I let mommy put that in my hair!
Sascha's hair is not the only thing that's growing. I tried to get your weight the other day and according to our scale you're about 17lbs, I was shocked! That's more than 3 lbs gain in less than 2 months. I wonder if that's right? You definitely seem heavier. You love your solid food & milk. I've introduced so many things to you now. I make all of them fresh and freeze left overs for later. For veggies you eat: carrots, sweet potatoes, squash and now peas. Fruits you absolutely love: pears, apples, plums, prunes, apricots, peaches and bananas. You've tried oatmeal, rice cereal and mixed cereal that has some barley in it. Also I gave you some yogurt a week ago, not milk based, it was goat yogurt... you made funny faces eating it because it was a bit sour, so I just mixed it with fruit to make it sweeter for you. So you have no problems eating, that's for sure.
Also you're getting pretty good at drinking water out of a sippy cup, you don't realize yet that you have to tip it up to get water out... sometimes it just happens by accident. The newest thing has been rotating. I place you on your tummy and you can rotate 180 degrees to your toys, it's pretty cool, you look like you're on a mission to get to your toys.
You're continuing your "dada" chit chat... and a few days ago, daddy said he heard a "mama", I don't know I still have yet to hear it. I've given up the swaddling battle. You were having a really tough time sleeping without it, waking up every 3-4 hours, luckily most of the time you go back to sleep when I put the pacifier back in, but then I decided to go back to swaddling your arms only. Actually what happens is I swaddle and leave, you fight your way out of the swaddle and get really tired and not asleep, then I come back in and swaddle you again, and by then you're just too worn out to fight it, so I win. :) Ok hopefully you'll get better at sleeping without being swaddled in the near future, but at the moment I am just not willing to give up sleep over it.
Plus you've been scratching yourself, you have little scratches next to your eyes and also in your ear. It's so hard to get your nails trimmed to where there is nothing left. I now end up cutting your nails and then trying to file down anything that's left sticking out that can cause damage.
You are the cutest little munchkin on the planet!
1 comment:
i can't believe how much she's grown! she looks so big in her pictures! and looks just like her daddy :D she is so adorable!
Post a Comment