Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Grass? What's that?



 







 

What a curious little baby you are. I wanted to take some pictures of you on the grass and I had such a hard time trying to get you to look up, you were mesmerized by grass and of course you tried to eat it too. You didn't like falling on it though, that happened once or twice while you were sitting and you started crying each time. 

On another note you had a pretty strange week. On last Tuesday you ran a fever of 100.2 and didn't eat very well. The next day the fever was gone, but you still didn't eat as well as you usually do. I thought it was teething because you did drool a lot that day, but no signs of teeth yet. Then Saturday you started coughing. At first I thought it was just a fake cough that you do sometimes for attention, but later in the day you coughed a lot more and it didn't sound like a dry cough, also your nose was a bit stuffy. You still slept through the night, and there was no fever. Then two nights later you woke up 3 times, twice you went back to sleep with a pacifier and the 3rd time daddy brought you in our bed and you slept soundly for another hour, until I had to wake you up to feed you. May be it's because you got out of your swaddle... yes, you're still being Swaddled... you just won't sleep well until you are, hopefully you'll get out of that habit soon. I think you're getting much better, so it wasn't too terrible for your first little sickness. I wonder where you picked it up...

No comments: