Tuesday, July 8, 2008

7 Months


Sitting up like a big girl that I am

Look at my pretty dress...

Oh... who? me?

Your 7 month accomplishments include sitting up by yourself! Good job monkey! You can pick up  small objects and your grasp is very strong... just ask daddy, you try to pull all his arm hairs out. Guess what you don't like doing... rolling over! Not interested. You do it once in a while... but it's definitely not your favorite, you try scooting and you move in one spot and rotate around if you want to get to a particular toy, but I think crawling is still a few months away. We better start baby proofing soon!
You have developed quite a personality too. Just last week we noticed how you have a few of your favorite toys and I tried to pick you up while you were playing, and move you to a high chair for a meal, you got really mad that the toy was taken away from you. It was even worse when you were getting a bath... you just started playing with your bath toys, and you LOVE them! Daddy tried to take one out of your hands so that he can wash under your chin and you started screaming, you were really upset that once again your toy got taken away from you... I guess we have to be more careful now since you're a bit attached to some of them. Yesterday was a fun day, you were so talkative when I got home. The noises that you now make are more and more like baby talk. It actually sounded like "Dada", so I am not sure if we can say that it's your first word... but it certainty seems that way. I'll try and catch you in the act and get a video of it. Also you find it very funny when we go "Boo". I would look to the side and then quickly turn my head towards you and  go "Boo", you start laughing, then I turn away and you stop, then I repeat it a bunch of times, and every time you laugh. Sometimes you even get startled but you're not scared you just laugh harder, it's so adorable. We also took you to the pool twice over 4th of July weekend. You loved it! You kicked and splashed, it was a blast! I think we'll have to get a small kiddie pool for the back yard so I can take you all the time. I think you enjoyed it as much as the baths.
Here are your 7 month pictures that I took. I can photograph you all day long!

No comments: