Well it's nearly October and I am just now looking back at our summer. Once again we blinked and it was behind us. I do love the summer months. I love taking a day off here and there and spending it at the beach, or just having a lazy night at home, watching kids run around in the back yard. I always do wish I could do that more often then I actually get to. We are so lucky to be able to play outside in the warmer weather and the longer days which we tried to enjoy to its fullest.
Sascha stayed at her preschool and did 2 summer sessions where she had a lot of fun. On the weekends we were busy with Birthday Parties, going to the beach, pool, or parks. A few times we went to the splash park in 4S Ranch which the kids loved.
We even attempted a 1 night camping trip in Carlsbad. I am pretty sure I spent more time packing, and unpacking and cleaning than the actual time we spent camping, but all worth it! We were able to wake up and just go to the beach and spend the whole day having fun in the sun with friends.
We checked out a padres game, thanks to a friend of daddys we got some awesome seats pretty close to the field. Cameron was in awe of everything going on, so he definitely enjoyed his very first Padres game. He started goofing off towards the end so we moved up a bit higher where we had the whole row of seats to ourselves so he could get up and walk around whenever he wanted.
We took Aaron Paddle boarding for his Birthday. It was so much fun. We got lots of photos because my dad stayed behind and took them of us. Luckily I stayed on the board the whole time, and we had an awesome time.
(Pics to add...)
No comments:
Post a Comment