Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Patch and other Fall Festivities

Our annual tradition of going to the Pumpkin Patch continues. Instead of Bates Nut Farm, we finally made it to Oma's Pumpkin Patch this year. I actually ended up up taking a day off work to take the kids w/a friends playgroup. Once again we went on a HOT October day, by no means did it feel like fall, but we made the best out of it. The kids weren't thrilled to take many photos, but I managed to get at least a couple. Our hay ride went right through the farm and we got to see a 2 day old little cow.

We followed up that visit with another visit to the Pumpkin Station, full of rides, and jumping fun. The kids had just gotten hair cuts right before we came, so of course I had to a lot of photos. Cameron was even willing to get into the jumpies this time, he is no longer scared. The giant slide was Sascha's favorite, she had a grin from ear to ear going down every time. They loved the train ride as well as the rotating swings. They had just gotten their hair cuts before we got there, so they looked so pretty cute with non-messy hair and matching pumpkin shirts.

Another fun outing we had was to the Del Sur Festival, I think this is our 3rd year that we had come, and every year we have such a good time enjoying all the rides and hanging out w/the Slavin Family. Sascha and Matty were now old enough to ride a few of them on their own or together which was a lot of fun for them. I took both kids on the Ferris Wheel. Cameron got impatient and tried to get out, and I must say he could have totally slipped under the bar so I had to hold him tight and keep asking him to wait... patience is not something an almost 2 year old has much of, but I think he did enjoy the ride and the view from the top. You also got to pet a few bunnies and ride a pony.

Pics from the Pumpkin Patch with my friend's playgroup

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
   photo noname.jpeg  photo noname-2.jpeg  photo noname-1.jpeg

I just liked this serious expression on your face (taken by a photographer at the festival)
  photo DelSur3.jpeg

Family photo
 photo DelSur2.jpeg

No comments: