Monday, December 12, 2011

Instagram Photo post... Nov & Dec overload

So instead of saying how busy we have been and how crazy our lives are (it's that time of the year again), I am just going to say we've been having a LOT of fun. So much fun that I have an abundance of pictures I have been taking and instagraming on my phone. I will be blogging more about the holidays later.
Recap:
Cameron w/a prince hat shopping at Michaels, Sascha practicing for her dance recital, Sarah & Sascha shopping at Costco before the big birthday bash, kids with their balloon animals after the birthday bash, Sascha playing with her new toys, Sarah feeding Cameron, Sarah & Jeromey went race car driving, Sascha making a turkey with Daddy for Thanksgiving, Sascha helping us clean up the back yard, Aaron & Sascha at the movies, kids reading.
Sascha & Kingston at the pond feeding the ducks.
Having a bit too much fun trying on some winter clothing while shopping with a friend. Sascha at the park with Sadie and a huge cookie exchange with work friends.

Photobucket
Recap #2:
Sascha on her Birthday. Decorating cookies & Singing holiday songs at a Holiday Party & Cookie exchange, Sascha helped us decorate the house this year (she was very much into it). She decorated the tree with Baba and the Banister garland with me. A few photos from my bday. My coworkers treated me to a cake, and J and I had a nice dinner out at Burlap in Del Mar and then a movie.
Sascha and I made snowflakes out of white paper. Cameron at bath time, in the crib and at a breakfast outing. He 's such a happy boy!
Photobucket



Recap #3
Daddy takes Sascha on Go Carts. Holiday party @ Hals with a downtown view. Daddy's Birthday cake & sushi. Making a ginger bread house on Christmas Eve. Christmas day at Grandpa's house.
Wall of holiday cards which I love receiving every year.

Photobucket


Sea World (with Santa & Snow Princess) Balboa Park, shopping, park and hanging out at home in our pjs and celebrating the New Year with ice cream and friends.
Photobucket

No comments: