Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baby boy Cameron - 7 months

Oh my happy little boy! You are always so smiley, sometimes you spot me from across the room and as soon as I smile you get a huge grin on your face that just melts my heart. Of course you give that reaction to daddy and Sascha and just about everyone else too. Almost everyone else... sometimes you get scared of something or someone. That happened a few times when your nanny Lada carried you over to see her husband who is usually waiting in the car for her when I come back from work. At first you would cry once you saw him, a really mad cry too. Now you just stare... really funny how babies react to different people.

Your sleeping habits have not changed much, you love waking up at 5am for a feeding. Sometimes it's 5:30 or 6am, but it's still early!!! Sometimes you wake up at 4am and end up in our bed the rest of the night... trying to get out of your swaddle. Yes I still swaddle you... you sleep terribly when you're not. I am guessing this will last another few weeks and then I will give it up, which means we'll be sleep deprived for a few days.

Your favorite thing to play in is the jumpie! Oh how you love that thing, you bounce in it like a crazy maniac and laugh and giggle. You also love the going around thing, both of which we had for Sascha. You push the piano buttons and now able to move your feet to go around the table.

You sit up pretty well now too. A few falls here and there, but you seem to be pretty stable. Rolling has become a challenge, you just don't really roll much.

Food wise I think you're doing well. You eat just about everything I give you, and I think we'll start to see if you like meat soon just because it seems pretty boring to keep feeding you the same fruits and veggies. Baba started to make you Mazoni (her homemade yogurt) and you really enjoy having that too.

It's been really sweet watching you interact with Sascha. The bigger you get the more you guys seem to play together. Sascha comes up to you and hands you toys, as well as taking them away of course :). She talks to you in a sweet little voice, a few decibels higher than her regular voice which sounds really funny at times. Cameron loves the attention from Sascha and if she leaves, he starts to cry sometimes.

<span class=
Sitting pretty well at 7 months

<span class=
Playing outside with your big sister Sascha

These pictures were pretty difficult to take, Cameron cooperated for about 5 minutes tops. As soon as I put him outside, his eyes started to water and get all red. Poor guy, he seems to have the same sensitivity to sun as his sister did, although hers was worse. At least his face doesn't get all red like hers did. Sascha hardly cooperated, which is why the above picture of them both is not very good (and it's the best one I got) It's a tough job taking photos of kids, especially when there is more than one.

No comments: