Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesdays & Thursdays

These happen to be the best and the busiest days of our week. It's when Sascha is home from preschool and we have a day full of fun things planed. Tuesdays we started a new dance class at Danceology in 4S Ranch. It's a combo class, half ballet, half tap and you love it. You were so excited to put on your tap shoes for the first time. Then we either go to a playground, or My Kids Playhouse or Kidding Around which is an indoor playground. Also we have 3 classes planned at JW Tumbles which is a fun little gymnastics place. Then we usually go home to eat lunch, nap, wake up and play for a few more hours until daddy comes home! Thursday we have a Play & Learn hour at the library which you really enjoy. Before that we usually go to the playground as well. It's been a lot of fun spending this time together. I keep thinking ... I am so lucky to be on maternity leave! :) Although 3 months have already flown by, and I only have 2 months left, I am determined to make the best of it. I am sure we'll be going to Sea World a few times, and we also have tickets to the Aquarium, Science center and the Children's museum, all to be used in the next few months.
Unfortunately I've been pretty terrible at bringing the camera with me places, it's just too big to carry around, and between 2 kids, diaper bag, kid carrier or stroller, lunch bag, I just can't keep track of yet another thing... so I need to be better at taking pictures when we go places... I have a little while to correct that :)

Sascha has been such a little character lately. She is super stubborn, neither one of us knows where she gets that quality! There are times when she is a sweet angel, and says "ok mommy" to everything I ask her to do, and of course there are times when I am pulling my hair out trying to get her to listen and follow directions. She will look right at us, and do the opposite. Is this a 3 year old thing? I don't know, but it can be pretty frustrating for daddy and I. Half the time we find ourselves negotiating with you. If you don't eat this, then you won't get this, or if you don't come here right now, we throw this toy in the trash... so that's how it seems to go. Your eating habits have stayed the same. The latest you refuse to eat is pizza! What kind of kid doesn't eat pizza? I have no idea! Lets hope Cameron is a better eater than you, and you can soon follow his lead.

Photobucket
Playing your favorite game of Jenga with Baba & Deda

Photobucket

No comments: