Looks like you got in trouble for the first time in daycare. Well...this probably isn't the first time considering I've heard you pushing kids and etc, but this particular little incident is just too funny. When daddy picked you up yesterday, Galya told him all about what you've done. Apparently the older lady (Galya's mom or relative) who watches you guys left her jacket in a visible area and you got into it. What did you pull out? Lipstick of course... and you put it on your face, all over your face and your pjs. You also took the liberty of putting some lipstick on other kids faces. When I first heard this, I couldn't stop laughing. How did you know to put it on your face? I don't wear lipstick much so you don't see me putting it on very often so it's just really odd to me that you'd know that. May be you've seen the daycare ladies put it on. They found you jumping on the bed with it (must have been before or after naptime) and you looked very proud of yourself... or you probably looked like you knew you did something you weren't supposed to (I know the look very well!)
So when daddy went in to pick you up you were being held by one of them on her lap. They said you were just full of it that day, so much energy and so mischievous, they had a hard time keeping up with you.... little monkey girl!
As funny as this was, it made me think of the future and how you might be getting in trouble and having to deal with you being in trouble would be no fun at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment