Sunday, May 10, 2009

Toddler Poker Party

I had to write an entry about this, it was just too funny. Daddy had a huge work poker party where 30+ people came to our house, and the morning after Sascha found some chips on the floor and loved playing with them, I think you sat there occupied for at least 30 minutes playing with them, putting them back into the little holder slots and then out again. Later that morning your buddy Kingston came to play and Marjeri and I left the both of you with daddy. Kingston turned out to be just as fascinated by the chips and daddy decided to take a few pictures as the two of you sat at the table playing "toddler poker". :)
Here is how it went down...

Concentrating on the game

Strategizing... and working on the poker face

Kingston goes all in... the poker face says it all (he's bluffing!)

All out on the table... Kingston says "What?"

Sascha collecting her winnings


Time to count my chips and cash in

If only daddy was this good at playing poker!

No comments: