
So I think we'll be taking you to the dentist a little early, although I haven't called yet, may be I'll wait till you get 2 more lower teeth. You already have a mouth full of teeth that you won't let us brush. I've been trying everything, 3 different toothbrushes, finger toothbrush, fruit flavored paste, teeth cleaning song, me demonstrating how I brush my teeth... none of it you care for. It's a total fight to get you to open your mouth even when I try to clean it with wet cloth like I used to do when you didn't even have teeth. On top of that I noticed a little white spot on your front tooth, may have something to do with fluoride deficiency of some sort. In any case I'd like a professional to take a look at it. Also you always bite your lower lip and i think it is the reason you keep getting this red rash around your mouth, not to mention I noticed an overbite. Not a huge surprise there since I've always had one, I was hoping that you wouldn't inherit that from me... but I am guessing that you may have, sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment