
Well you have mastered yet another skill. You started holding on to your feet. Actually more like your right foot, the left foot you're not that interested in for some reason. Sometimes you try really hard to put the foot in your mouth, and you almost succeed. Not sure why but you don't seem too interested in rolling over these days. I've seen you do it a few times quite early and now you just stay on your tummy for a while and when you get tired you usually put your head to the side and just lay there or you get frustrated and start crying.
Also it worries me that when we go outside in the sun that your eyes water a little and your eyelids get a little bit red, and you even get little red spots on your face. I don't know if it's an allergic reaction to the sun or something. You always have a hat on and since I know that you dislike the bright sun we usually try to cover you up pretty well to shield you from it. I'll have to ask the doctor about that at your 6 month check up.
Otherwise you're the happiest little baby on the planet. You smile and giggle all the time and you're very ticklish... especially at the bottom of your feet.
Here are the latest pictures that I took with my new camera - a Nikon D60 that I got for Mother's day. Thank you and Daddy for your awesome gift and the scavenger hunt I had to go on to find it in the morning. Now I just have to learn how to use all the cool features on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment