
Your first solid food experience was not the best. First we put you in a little seat and I don't think you were comfortable in it. Then instead of mixing the rice cereal with a little bit of breast milk, for some reason I mixed it with water. It didn't look appetizing and was super watery. You made really awkward faces when the spoon would get into your mouth and you pushed all of it out with your tongue. Then I tried again in a day and this time you were in the swing and after a few spoons you actually started to swallow, so that was pretty exciting. Now it's pretty much a hit or miss, sometimes you seem interested and other times like today, you are absolutely not interested in it. So I think it's still a bit too early, so I will probably wait for a few more weeks until introducing any other foods.
You're quite a talker lately, and you now laugh when you get tickled or at different noises that we make. I've seen you roll over a few times now, from tummy to back, you stand on your little feet very well, and you love sitting. You even start fussing when you're laying down because you want to sit up. You're still sleeping through the night, usually from about 9pm to 6am, sometimes you decide to wake up earlier though. You are not a good napper though, you take may be one good nap in the morning, but the rest of your naps are less than 1 hr, and sometimes only 20 minutes long if anything at all, but I guess we can't ask for everything. In any case I'd rather have you sleeping well at night!
No comments:
Post a Comment