Monday, September 24, 2007

Week 28


Last night was soo uncomfortable. I went to bed early (before midnight), then woke up around 11pm and could not fall back asleep, I got up every hour until about 2:30am. I think it was the worst night so far: not being able to sleep and find a comfortable position, with the lower back being in a lot of pain. Every time I seemed to doze of, the baby would start kicking like crazy too, haha, that's doesn't exactly help fall asleep.
I am going to try and take it easy for the rest of the week, so that I am not completely exhausted and falling asleep at work. I am really hoping that the next 2 and a half months aren't like this.

Week 28 Development:
By this week, your baby weighs a little over 2 pounds and measures almost 15 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.


pregnancy calendar

No comments: