It took her a while to find the heart beat, but I was really calm because the baby was just kicking earlier so I knew I didn't have much to worry about. She averaged at about 150 beats/minute.
The doctor said that the AFP test came back negative for everything which was great news, and I finally found out that my blood type is O positive, and Jeromey says that his is the same, so most likely it will be the same for the baby. Also she said it's perfectly normal that I haven't gained much weight in the first half of my pregnancy and if I stay active and gain less than 35 lbs, I may have an easier delivery... hah, I guess we'll find out if that's true or not much later.
Week 21 Development

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long. His eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed. And you can certainly feel him move. He's oblivious to your schedule, though, so don't be surprised if he starts working out just when you're settling down for the night. If you're having a girl, her vagina is formed now, though it will continue to develop until birth.
No comments:
Post a Comment