Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt Celebration

I have a few forgotten posts which I meant to put up months ago... so yes, just getting around to it now.
And considering I have been terribly unorganized about my photos, those will have to come later. I decided that instead of waiting to post until I get the pictures organized, I'll just be posting with out them and later on, I figure I can always add them.

So the annual tradition of the Easter Party has continued, and we had a blast at the Smith's house doing the egg hunt. This year Cameron was fully aware that he needed to go after the eggs, and he did just that. He wasn't afraid to climb up the hills, or check out under the bushes. Both kiddos really enjoyed the party and the actual egg hunt itself.

Easter day was spent coming back from our Big Bear trip, so we had barely any time to prepare for it at home. Once we got home, I quickly put together their baskets, and daddy hid the eggs in the back yard while I attempted to distract you at home. So the easter bunny came even though we were out of town and the kiddos were happy.

The funniest part of the whole easter egg hunts is that the kids enjoyed it so much that after they were done and opened all their eggs with goodies in them, Sascha begged to have another one and then another one. So we hid the eggs outside again, and then we moved the hunt inside and did it a few more times. I am pretty sure we did more than 5 egg hunts

No comments: