We are month away from your 1st birthday!!! So what have you been up to the last month? Well you are now crawling everywhere and attempting to pull up on things as well. You love feeding yourself, so I have started to leave some chopped up items on your tray and most of them end up in your mouth.
This month has be a bit rough on you because you had to get used to a new environment. Your nanny had some medical issues and we have been forced to put you into a back up daycare that our company subsadizes. The first few days were great, you were happy when I left and even thought I felt the mommy guilt of leaving you with a stranger in a new place, I saw that you were ok. On your first day there you were finger painting. :) But after the first 2 days, you learned that this is where I drop you off and leave, so you started crying as soon as I would put you down, and when I came to pick you up, you started to cry and crawl to me as soon as possile.
Aaah, I felt horrible for leaving you and had to take an extra day off to stay home with you last week. This week, you are only there for one day, so hopefully it will be ok. This has taken a toll on us all. You stopped sleeping well at night waking up in the middle of the night crying. I have no idea if it's because of this daily environment change or teething, or you still seem a bit congested from a cold you aquired a few weeks ago. The nanny is back tomorrow, and I am really hoping that things will get back to normal with you.
You are such a chatter box lately. Chatting up a storm while in your high chair or crawling around. You get very excited when you see us after we haven't been home. The person you get excited to see the most is Sascha. Your face lights up and you start smiling and almost giggling with joy when you see her come through the door. It is seriously the most precious thing to witness. She is usually very excited and receptive, she wants to hug you and kiss you. I have even noticed that when I say "Sascha" and if she is not in the room, you start looking around for her.
You are also very excited to see your mamma, a few days ago you started saying "Mummy", over and over. Of course it makes me melt inside, and all I want to do is pick you up and hold you all day long.
You have now been to your first Pumkin Patch (I will save the details for another post), you took a nice long nap while your sister ran around the maze and picked out pumkins. I remember this time last year very well. I was very pregnant with you, so I guess technically this is your 2nd Pumkin Patch, since you were almost ready to come out into the world at the one we went to last year.
Oh how I love your soft little blond curls. Your hair is really starting to grow fast and it's curling more and more. Just like Sascha's you have a lot more at the very top and since it doesn't lay flat it turns into an automatic little mow-hawk.
Here are a few cute photos I managed to take when we were home alone. It's definitely more challenging taking photos of the little guy now that he is on the move. Cameron was in a great mood, he just didn't appreciate the outfit changes and really had no interest in wearing a tie. I snapped a few, and he pulled it right off.

No comments:
Post a Comment