Here are his stats from the 2 month appointment:
Height: 24 inches - 78%
Weight: 11 lbs 8 oz - 34%
Head Circ: 15.25 inches - 16%
He loves his sister, and pretty much stops crying when she stops by the bouncer or the swing to see him. When Cameron cries, Sascha drops everything and runs over to see if he's ok, I thought that would wear off by now, but she still does it. She also wants to be the one to put the pacifier in his mouth to stop him from crying. She knows where to look for it too! What a great little helper! Whenever we meet someone or see someone at the park that she hasn't seen, she wants to tell them that she has a baby brother. She calls him baby brother all the time and when we go somewhere she asks "What about baby brother?", as if we would have forgotten to bring him if she didn't remind us.
Having both of them 2 days a week has been fun. Lots of work and I really don't get much downtime unless I get them asleep at the same time, which is just enough time to eat lunch, check email, and may be a load of laundry, but I try to catch up on the other days when I don't have both kids at home with me. On Thursday's we go to the Learn & Play library time, which is great. There are stations set up to do arts and crafts, play doh, and other things and the last 20 minutes is story time. On Tuesday we either go to the park or another story time at a different library. We'll start going to Sea World soon, since we have the passes, as well as some indoor play areas. I am so thankful for this time off to spend with both of them. I know I will truly miss it when I go back to work. Hopefully I will be able to work 4 days a week instead of 5, and then plan some fun things for us to do on that day off.


No comments:
Post a Comment