As usual a month flew by and you are growing like a weed. Your schedule seems pretty regular, it's almost like you Babywised yourself on your own. Wake, Sleep, Eat. That's been our routine for the last month and it's been great. I love when things are predictable. Of course that's not always the case, otherwise it would just be too easy. You have your fussy times or when you just don't want to be put down, but I still consider you a super calm baby. You had a few nights where you went 4 to 5 hours between feedings, but I am still waiting for you to sleep through the night. I think you are heading in that direction and in another month I'll actually get 5-7 hours of solid sleep! You are a very easy going baby, you hardly fuss, unless you're hungry or tired. You like your pacifier, and usually want it when going to sleep and you started off not really wanting to be swaddled, but now if we don't do it, you wake up. You make the funniest grunt noises. For a while your grunts sounded like a laugh or a chuckle, it's like there is a little man inside a body of a baby. I certainly don't remember Sascha ever grunting like that. Every so often in your sleep you smile, usually to one side, I love watching you sleep, you look so peaceful. You are starting to track things with your eyes. You are definitely able to focus better on us or random objects that catch your attention. You love being held and carried in the Ergo carrier and unlike Sascha you love baths!
Your stats at 1 month:
Length: 22 inches - 63%
Weight: 9 lbs 14 oz - 28%
Head circ: 14.5 inches - 19%
We had our friend Vanessa come out to take pictures of you when you were just 10 days old.
I just love these photos of you. So handsome already...
With big sister Sascha
Pure happiness to have this little guy join our family
1 comment:
9lbs. 14 oz, what a big boy! are you sure you have the percentile correct?
Post a Comment