Friday, January 8, 2010

Family Photoshoot

This post is super late... since these pictures were actually taken back in November, but we have been busy! It's not easy having all 3 Birthdays in one month and Holidays on top of it all!

I wanted to go to Precidio Park for this shoot with our friend Vanessa who's been taking pictures of our family since Sascha's 3 week photo session. I chose a different venue and was very happy with it, since there was a lot of different spots to take photographs at. My family has not had any nice pictures of all of us for a long time, so this was a good opportunity to include them as well. I think everyone felt very comfortable, even though none of them had done such a session before.

Sascha was very serious for a good half of our session. It wasn't until we put her in a pink tutu that she started to loosen up. The pink tutu was an early birthday gift from my friend Khanh. It's so cute! I think I am going to randomly dress her in it and take pictures until it no longer fits. We also brough a bubble maker and a big lolipop with us and that helped out a lot! The pictures came out awesome, Thanks to Vanessa! I even made calendars for my mom and sister so we'll be enjoying the photos every day!

Here are a few favorites.

Family Photo that made it on our Holiday card this year

Looking serious with those gorgeous blue eyes


Sunlight, bubbles, tutu and a lolipop ... great combo!


Love this playful smile!


One of my top favorites!


Loving Grandparents

The Rendler, Lerner and Lewis family :)

No comments: