"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family"
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Doing a puzzle
We got you this puzzle and this is probably your 4th or 5th time playing with it. You get pretty excited when I pull it out. Here is a little clip, you struggled with the diamond, but got it eventually and was very proud of yourself.
Jeremy, I remember a high school retreat with OLPH (I forget the name of the camp) and you were doing back flips off the high board. I thought it was pretty impressive. (Can you still do that not that we are entering 30?) Andria and I were suprised to track you and your wife's blog down thru Carrie Smith(Jensen). I hope all is well. Take care. -Mark and Andria Guerrero guerrerolife.blogspot.com guerrerofam03@yahoo.com
2 comments:
Aww... so cute :) Good job Sascha!
Jeremy,
I remember a high school retreat with OLPH (I forget the name of the camp) and you were doing back flips off the high board. I thought it was pretty impressive. (Can you still do that not that we are entering 30?)
Andria and I were suprised to track you and your wife's blog down thru Carrie Smith(Jensen).
I hope all is well. Take care.
-Mark and Andria Guerrero
guerrerolife.blogspot.com
guerrerofam03@yahoo.com
Post a Comment