It's taken me a while to try and do your 11 month pictures. I must say that I had the hardest time! I couldn't get you to sit still at all, I crawled after you all over the place. It was totally exhausting oh and I didn't get any good pictures either. Here is what it was like. The first shot was pretty much all I got, and then you went wild... a total trouble maker, crawling all over, pulling up, playing with the outlet... you name it, you tried it. It was a work out just to keep up with you, by the end I was totally exhausted.
It went like this:

Well if I can't play with the camera, then how about the electrical outlets?
Ok... I'll sit and pose for another second, but that's it!
Ok... I'll sit and pose for another second, but that's it!A few nights ago, about 30 minutes before bed time we could not get you to settle down, you were just all over the place, we've never seen you have this much energy. So once it was time for bed, you once again refused any formula, drank some water and I put you in the crib. It took you over an hour and a half to finally calm down. You were up, then down, then talking, then playing... you were constantly messing w/the video monitor so we had to go in and fix it. It was nuts, you did not want to settled down and sleep. At least you didn't cry... It was a bit better the next night, but still took a lot longer than usual. May be your last nap is running a bit too late and you just still have too much energy at 8pm to go to bed.
Your birthday is just around the corner... I can't believe it!



1 comment:
oh my gosh, how cute those action shot of Sascha are! she is too cute! :) I cannot believe she is almost 1 year old already! big hugs,
Meg, Liam, and Cillian
Post a Comment