
It all started with a bubble beard

... then the bubble nose was added

... well and then the bubble Mohawk came along for a complete look
You were a great sport, smiled as big as you possibly could, probably because we were laughing so much while doing this. Sorry but we gotta have a little fun too. Even with all the silliness you are still so darn cute!
Ok here is one more, I put you in a laundry basket and at first you sat there like a good little girl, but then you started to pull up and rock in it, then I was able to catch you mid flight as the basket was tipping over on its side... and you successfully crawled out of it. It's definitely much harder to take posed pictures of you these days, but the candid ones turn out well, and sometimes I like those better than the posed anyways...

Peek - a - boo!
No comments:
Post a Comment